Yes, I know. You are watching your weight. I get it. You want to live to be 150yrs old so that you can see the first Martian to walk on Earth.
That's why you are constantly dieting on of bird food and vitamin water.
Well guess what...
I'm here with 5 diet busting chocolate recipes. Hope you have your trainer on speed dial. (just kidding, just want to spoil you a bit)
Here we go...
Chocolate Butterscotch Fudge
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate pieces
- 6 ounces butterscotch flavored pieces
- 1/4 cup butter or regular margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Combine butter and vanilla extract in mixing bowl. Pour hot mixture into bowl. Beat with electric mixer at high speed until mixture starts to thicken. Stir in walnuts. Spread into greased 9 inch square baking pan. Cool and cut into 1 1/2 inch squares. Makes 36 pieces.
Chocolate Caramel Walnut Fudge
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- Dash of salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Chocolate Cheese Fudge
- 1/2 pound Velveeta cheese, sliced
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts, such as pecans or walnuts
- 2 (16 ounce) boxes confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
Remove from heat and add the vanilla and nuts. In a large bowl sift together the sugar and cocoa. Pour the cheese mixture into the sugar and cocoa mixture and stir until completely mixed. The candy will be very stiff.
Using your hands, remove candy from bowl and press evenly and firmly into pan. Because of the amount of butter in this recipe, pat the top of the candy with a paper towel to remove the excess oil. Place pan in refrigerator until candy is firm. To serve candy, cut into squares. Makes 1 pound.
Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Fudge
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk (Milnot)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
Chocolate Mint Cookie Crunch Fudge
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 cup (6 ounce) mint flavored semisweet chocolate chips
- 16 round chocolate sandwich cookies